The mkiv Supra Owners Club

im bored with it now

Guest bodger2003

Guest bodger2003
I have, but wife would go mad if I bought another project. Very tempted though. If someone don't buy it soon maybe I will.

might px for your wife whats the service history on her lol

might px for your wife whats the service history on her lol

Nahh you would not want her, she has got loads of miles on the clock and has never had a service in her life. Starting to fall apart now and very rusty especially under the sills and around the rear end. Hehe..

Have u sold it yet? Getting very twitchy about this one, might just go down the bank and draw out the cash as I just cannot resist a bargain...

Guest bodger2003
Nahh you would not want her, she has got loads of miles on the clock and has never had a service in her life. Starting to fall apart now and very rusty especially under the sills and around the rear end. Hehe..

Have u sold it yet? Getting very twitchy about this one, might just go down the bank and draw out the cash as I just cannot resist a bargain...

still got her lots of interest but all are skint lol 5 grand takes it or i put it away till summer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bodger2003
well alas she got to go 1993 6 speed rz twin turbo in red and dirt yep its filthy she stood on my mates farm for 8 months keeping the goats company.done 117000 kms so 70000 miles ish got 12 months mot and 6 months tax . alloy race radiator greddy intercooler oil catch tank blitz dump valve turbo timer full cat one alarm stepped alloys 18 s trd full exhaust boost controller air fuel ratio meter and shift light (needs looking at )new oil and filter quick shift gearbox aftermarket front bumper and rear wing .she looking for someone to bring her back to her former glory im not after big money but i will say im looking for a jaguar x type 30 sport with leather so if ur dad or family members got one get in touch my asking price is a modest £5250 well thats it folks anyone interested pm me for my email adress ok
sold sold sold ok

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.