The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new toy..... M3 GT2

JamieP

E30 with a 3.2 evo engine would be awesome, my mate has a normal e30 325i and that goes well enough, nice retro cars:cool:

Yer I used to have a 318i e30 and it was great fun, I want to try get a clean 325i strip that, then either the e36 M3 engine or an Rb25 skyline lump as they seem to be going cheap. Should be a bit lairy :)

Will you be fully prepping the inside then leaving the outside stock?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer I used to have a 318i e30 and it was great fun, I want to try get a clean 325i strip that, then either the e36 M3 engine or an Rb25 skyline lump as they seem to be going cheap. Should be a bit lairy :)

Will you be fully prepping the inside then leaving the outside stock?

Im not going mad with it, i like my creature comforts, just gonna do seats and coilovers to start with.

Did you sort out your inlet temps mate?

That was the Supra.

Not yet, Ryan thinks he knows what has caused it, was going to meet with him last week but ive been to busy, will have to wait till he is back from holiday now, tbh ive got a load of jobs to get sorted on the car but now its the end of the season im not in a hurry, gonna spend all winter getting the car ready for next years fun:)

My brothers first M3 had brilliant track orientated suspension on it from Thorney Motorsport: Intrax adj coilovers, thickers ARBs, poly bushes everywhere, chassis brace and both strut tower braces, running on stock 17 motorsport wheels.

Did cost a pretty penny though.

Builders for ya, never have time to work on there own place;) moving to my new house in 3 weeks, ive been flat out getting it done before the baby arrives, should be all finished next week.

So ... have you already a maxicosi (child seat) installed in the Supe ... :D

if yes, get us a pic :p