The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new toy..... M3 GT2

JamieP

Wow indeed! What a find.

Are you still going to strip and cage this? It just seems a shame to do that to such a rare car :(

Yea i know what you mean, after reading that detail thread im thinking the same now, lets see how it performs on track as it is with maybe just some 888's and a coilover kit.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just me who might not be going, I'm 99.99% sure bignum/littlenum and the other regulars will still go out.

If I get a new job (on more money) sorted ASAP, I may be back in. January will be when I decide for sure, as the oipening dates/times won't be out 'till around then.

I definately want to go back next year and I know the others do to, so I expect there to be some Ring trips being arranged:D

Lovely car, and cracking restoration on the linked one. You fancy doing that to yours? 8K wax stuff? lol

Nah, i like a clean car but id not pay the money for a full detail like that, big bucks id imagine.

Id be scared to drive it after that, this car is for using;)

Stunning car Jamie. I always wanted one of the original GT's in the Green - the hold there money better than the GT2 though.

Did you get this off PH?

When you fancying going to the 'ring? Theres a few of us going next year in first weekend in May (the bank holiday) with some nice machinery :)

Gaz.

Stunning car Jamie. I always wanted one of the original GT's in the Green - the hold there money better than the GT2 though.

Did you get this off PH?

When you fancying going to the 'ring? Theres a few of us going next year in first weekend in May (the bank holiday) with some nice machinery :)

Gaz.

Hey mate, yup got it off pistonheads.

May sounds good to me for a ring trip, i should have it ready by then, what sort of cars are going?

Started with giving it a proper clean up today, started with the engine.

Before

After

Then got stuck into the wheels.

Before

After

Then gave the car a good clean, im going to start polishing it later but apart from a few stone chips on the front i think its going to come up looking mint:cool: