The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So! Ebay brought out this rule to protect buyers.

jamesmark

thats just pathetic, and the seller is doing himself more damage then just letting the matter go!

this wont stand up in any court in the country as far as I can see and all he will end up doing is damaging hi own business.

Pathetic waste of time, and I def wont be buying anything from him if thats the sort of trader he is! lol

I sold a Ford Fiesta two weeks ago on ebay, the buyer told me 2 days later he was coming to pick up the car the following day, that was the last i heard, and I cant leave negative feedback, and I have to pay for the pleasure, ebay sucks IMO

Personally the rule is stupid, both parties should be able to leave feedback. However just goes to show how well thought out the rule was, protect buyers my ass.

As with your car man you can still report a problem with the item, it will probably get you as far as the end of your nose though knowing in Ebay.