The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stickers

foxysupra

Some color options - pic attached. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Ooh, does look good...the Supraman logo filled with flakes is best I think as it really gives off a good effect...

What would it look like if there was the Supra logo in liquid chrome above the Supraman logo??

Or would that be too much...

If I had cash Rob I would be buying that!! :(

Ooh, does look good...the Supraman logo filled with flakes is best I think as it really gives off a good effect...

What would it look like if there was the Supra logo in liquid chrome above the Supraman logo??

Or would that be too much...

If I had cash Rob I would be buying that!! :(

Way too much! Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Way too much! Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Yeah you are right there Rob...

Ok, when I get some cash together, I would like the mkivsupra.net logo in black along the bottom and the silver-flake Supraman logo above it...

I think that would look very good! :)

What are we looking at in terms of cost then Rob??

Regards,

Shane...:)

• 2 weeks later...

Pic3 & Pic4 shows the size of a bigger single rear window logo - again the mock-up visual shows how it would look "Black on Black" in proportion to the rear screen, and this could also be done in other colors. At the size shown to fit relative to the rear window size these would be £25 each + a couple of quid for P&P, or if there where enough interest as a group buy I may be able to reduce them to £20each (+£2 P&P).

Rob - I haven't come across the large "supra" lettering above the club site address before. Looks very smart. Is that something you've done yourself? If so, any details?

cheers, Matthew

Rob - I haven't come across the large "supra" lettering above the club site address before. Looks very smart. Is that something you've done yourself? If so, any details?

cheers, Matthew

Hi Mathew. The Rear window "Supra script" logo's are £55each (as in attached pic). I make these and have them in stock so if you're interested please call me on 01922 645938 or mobile 07866 784434. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Those are the original mkivsupranet stickers on the inside of the glass with one of my Black Supra script logos fitted on the outside of the glass - as attached pic. If you where to have two Supra script logos they would be £25 for the pair. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.