The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift NA

Supra ST Myster

with 2nd hand bits to replace the hub, wish bones, suspension arm and steering rack and doing the work yourself then yes, as thats the price ive been given and that will get you back on the road, im not selling the car in parts, its going as a whole car, I may take the side skirts off and sell them seperately and also take the HIDs out and put the normal bulbs back in.

If you take the side skirts and HIDs out are you going to reduce the price? You might upset people on here if you try and still sell for £1500 as advertised then remove the bits.

I must admit if I could get it home and you left the bits on I would have it. Good luck with sale, not that you need.

If i dont get any joy from here, then before the salvage company come to collect, then i will remove the bits that i mentioned, thats what i ment my friend!

selling the car as a whole on here!

Soz bud miss understood. Still think that in this colour and a facelift is well worth the money and again I would have it if I could get it home. Someone will have a good car here if they can see past what is very little work in my book.

Good Luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.