The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1: Chinese Grand Prix *Spoilers*

michael

Whilst I agree with you, wasn't that what Kimi & Alonso were supposed to do in the last race? :)

Interlagos permutations: (yes I cut & pasted it from somewhere)

If Lewis Hamilton finishes fifth or higher in the Brazilian GP on November 2, he will be crowned world champion irrespective of other results.

If Hamilton finishes sixth, rival Felipe Massa would need to win to draw level on 97 points (and then take the title on a countback, by six victories to five).

If he finishes seventh, Massa would still need to win (to take the title 97-96).

If Hamilton finishes eighth, Massa could afford to finish second. They would then be level on 95 points and five victories, but Massa would have three

second places to Hamilton's two.

If the two title rivals were to be eliminated, by clashing with each other or anybody else, Hamilton would be champion.

If Hamilton fails to score, Massa must finish first or second to become Brazil's fourth world champion, after Emerson Fittipaldi, Nelson Piquet and Ayrton Senna.

Good stuff - was working out the combos in my head after the race on Sunday, that saves me trying to remember :p

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Hamilton looks at Massa "in a funny way", prompting an immediate call to the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance), by Massas boss. Hamilton is then black flagged before the start, has all his points from the season deducted, and Massa is told not to bother driving, given 10 points, and the drivers title.

:)

The F1 track :)

I am a motorsport instructor teaching the english speaking cutsomers....assigned to the coporate events and first timers to the track.

Wow, I would love your Job mate...:D

How do get into a Job like that, obviously I would need a National racing licence but how and where do you go from there??

:)

Lee McKenzie is a pretty fit bird who does the A1GP stuff on Sky.

http://www.leemckenzie.tv/leemckenzie.html

I prefer the one who does the GP2 Races.:)

Does anyone remember Beverley Turner who used to work for ITV for pitlane crew for F1??

She quit because she had a baby, but during the time she was there, I used to love watching F1 more than ever! :D