The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have five grand in my hand waiting for a twin turbo

Edjames

Good its just i hate seeing a good car with pannels out of line there getting on a bit now id rather see faded paint then a brand new respray,id rather one i can do myself then i know exactly about the car. i have spoke to alot of importers and certain people are importing pure shit

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supras are really slow:) Now the BMW M3 is more your style much faster:d

Good luck finding what you want.

:D

To be honest mate u will be very lucky to get the car you are after for 5k. They do exist from time to time, due to people being desperate, but you are asking for everything.

You would be as well asking for a black UK spec TT manual, with 50k miles for 7k. It does happen from time to time but its a diamond in the rough.

If your serious about buying a supra you need to be realistic and serious about the running costs and prices of buying one. Having 5k for the car isn't even half the trouble with owning one, especially if you get a typical 5k TT. Good TT auto's are in the 6k+ range. Minters with low miles and late ages will fetch a little more.

As above, you would get an absolutely MINT N/A. 5k would be absolute top dollar for an N/A in this climate so it would be a cracker.

I'm not sure Ed knows what he wants :search:

http://www.gt4oc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90502

He would get a good GT-Four for his £5k, But a Supra TT is a fair way off the mark.

Hahahaha quality mate :thumbs:

Every jap owners club now has the same thread on their forums.

PS: I've got a pug 106 GTI for 2.5k if you want. U could get that and a dodgy auto N/A if you want?

oh its always been between a st205 or a supra but 4 has bad build qualtiy compared to supra so i decided a supra the 5 k budget is give or take 500 either way. i can afford the runnig cost with ease. its just i am not gonna up my budget atm people are skint someone will have the right car for sale im not in a rush i have a car at the mo.

gt4s are amazing cars they look so good but if u want to go fast it has to be a big engine

im toying with the idea of a corvette as well depends what comes along at the right price, il keep my eyes on the best deal.

supras seem to be the real deal tho. gt4's are amazing but at the end of the day there a tuned up celica almost maxed out.

supras are just starting out at 280hp i know the british are 320 but i wont get a british one. stupid japs having a gentlemans agreement.

one of the other options is a n/a then bolt a supercharger on my brother has a rex hes fabricated the monts for a 1jz almost done thinking of getting 1.5 jz i might try get a mint supra n/a new as pos and put a tt lump in it but id rather get a tt, management will be alot of hassle if i do. SO IM STILL LOOKING FOR A TT SUPRA.

oh its always been between a st205 or a supra but 4 has bad build qualtiy compared to supra so i decided a supra the 5 k budget is give or take 500 either way. i can afford the runnig cost with ease. its just i am not gonna up my budget atm people are skint someone will have the right car for sale im not in a rush i have a car at the mo.

gt4s are amazing cars they look so good but if u want to go fast it has to be a big engine

im toying with the idea of a corvette as well depends what comes along at the right price, il keep my eyes on the best deal.

supras seem to be the real deal tho. gt4's are amazing but at the end of the day there a tuned up celica almost maxed out.

supras are just starting out at 280hp i know the british are 320 but i wont get a british one. stupid japs having a gentlemans agreement.

The japs lied though

:rolleyes:

I so wish sometimes that supras were not too common.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.