The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheapest supra in uk

Guest bodger2003

Guest bodger2003

ok ive given in i cant keep 2 supras so i selling my white one for 1700 quid to get it gone ok no offers or swaps no silly questions either please its a 94 na auto got mot till jan good tyres clean interior fill ss exhaust and apexi filter had oil and plugs in july so there it is

Guest bodger2003
lol nice to see the DVLA fook up on the reg. looks like a clean car whats the milage? and year?

its a 94 car and its done 147000 kms so 90000 miles ish ok

Saw this on Autotrader for ages, months I think, so you bought it, only recently too, whats gone wrong for you to be selling so soon? I thought the reg was worth it alone as most people out their don't know what a supe is and this makes it look like a nice new car. Pity it did not work out for you. Good luck with the sale.

Guest bodger2003
Saw this on Autotrader for ages, months I think, so you bought it, only recently too, whats gone wrong for you to be selling so soon? I thought the reg was worth it alone as most people out their don't know what a supe is and this makes it look like a nice new car. Pity it did not work out for you. Good luck with the sale.
got from a mate who got it cheap from a trader then he needed cash fast dunno why so i took it off him put new callipers on it and now i sell it on as i got a tt manual of my own and i dont need 2 so just breaking even thats why its cheap but its 100 percent a nice car

Guest bodger2003
lol nice to see the DVLA fook up on the reg. looks like a clean car whats the milage? and year?
its a 94 car and done 147000 kms so 90000 ish miles

Guest bodger2003
picked mine up for 1450, so not the cheapest.. but still a very nice supra ;)
good on you there are some bargains to be had if your patient i just got a r33 gtr for 4550 with fsh and more mods than a 60s cafe in brighton so im ok aswell going to sell my twin 6 speeder soon aswell missus wants a jag u see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.