The mkiv Supra Owners Club

High End Supra p/x for my Skyline

BIG BLUE

If anyone is interested in owning one of the best R32s in the Country, let me know (Please look at my most recent photos on my Magazine Cover Car shoot thread / the Whifbitz forum or website for the car's spec.

This car needs absolutely nothing and I am only listing it up as I thought I could live with the more cramped interior than the Supra, but I can't. I am too tall and too heavy for it and I have done the best part of a grand on back treatment since I bought the car (this sounds stupid, but I promise you it is the main reason for the thread) and two grand on trying various seat / subrame options. In my view, if you are under 6 feet 2 and 14 stone, it would be a great car, if you aren't, don't buy one!

I want a high end Supra against it and I am valuing the Skyline in the £17,000 - £18,000 ball park.

Any interest, let me know

Here are the key parts of the spec:

Not good an creating links, but could someone try and add in the link from my recent 'GTR cover car shoot' photos in multi-media please?

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, 2600cc, 55km, 1991, will produce around 600bhp, Estoril blue respray, Do-luck sideskirts, Rear side spats, Carbon front splitter, Color and polish engine bay, Custom turbo to inlet pipe work, Greedy Type R BOV, R32 Early block, Fully balanced bottomend, R34 GTR Nur spec crank, Wiesco pistons, Eagle H beam rods ARP rod bolts, HKS 272 Stage 2 cams, 1.2mm HKS headgasket, Tomei Baffeld/Gated sump, HKS Tripple plate clutch, Trust T78 33D Turbo , OS RB30 T4 Manifold, 4" stainless downpipe, Stainless Exhaust, 60mm Wastegate, 50mm Coolmax alloy rad, Alloy power steering tank, Hurst line lock, Uprated front mount IC, Trust 16row oilcooler, Samco water hoses, Carbing front & rear strut braces, Apexi PFC, RB25 AFM's , Adj cam gears, HKS solid gearbox side mounts, Nismo engine & gearbox uprated mounts, Nismo 680cc Inj, Nismo Regulator, Nismo Big Slave, Nismo Braided hose, Tomei 280 Fuel pump poss x2, D speed clear front indicators, Garage Defend carbon slam panel, Alloy PS tank, Hurst Line lock, Cusco brake stopper, HID, Superpro bushes, KAD 6 pot calipers 365mm AP discs Ferrodo DS3000, Rear DBA slotted discs porterfield R4 pads, Goodridge braided brake lines, Essential Hicas lock out bar, JAM Racing circuit coilovers, Tie rod bars, Ikeya steering rack ends, adustable top arms, Compomotive 18x10 alloys resprayed in mat black very nice!!!, 265x30 Yokohamma A048, Alloy wheel nuts, Recaro recliners, 10 point cage + optional door bars, Lifeline fire extinguisher system, interior retrimmed in alcantra black inc doorcards , Bride seat rails, Momo race steering wheel, Nismo gearknob, Nismo quickshift, Nismo mats, Greedy Profec II boost controller, Defi Gauges+unit : oil press, oil temp, water temp, fuel press, boost, EGT., AEM Wideband AFR, Clifford cat 1, Tracker, Pioneer DVD headunit, Phonix gold amp, Kenwood spk, Red Top 40 Racing Battery and alloy holder, this is one of the cleanest R32's in the world, cover car for Banzai and recently photos taken for Max Power future edition cover.

Well that is indeed an amazing Skyline Neil, im sure someone will take your hand off for that price so you can get back to the real world again and own a Supra.

Im looking forward to a face off again at the Rising Sun car show next year without you fixing the vote this time odviously :p:eyebrows:

Well that is indeed an amazing Skyline Neil, im sure someone will take your hand off for that price so you can get back to the real world again and own a Supra.

Im looking forward to a face off again at the Rising Sun car show next year without you fixing the vote this time odviously :p:eyebrows:

I can't help it that the judges recognised quality when they saw it ;)

I will be there, so start polishing and bolting on that single quick!

Have a fella turning up in a while who loves the 32 and says he wants to buy it. Talk is cheap, but fingers crossed!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.