The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking....55K 6speed Manual

bolarbag

Ok was in a dilema about whether or not to source some turbos or not and just put the car back to standard, as the market just keeps getting worse I'm just going to break

I have a full 6speed Manual minus exhaust side currently

Mileage can be proven at 55K, will post pics up when I get hold of another camera

The engine maybe provisionally sold

Gearbox is in tact absolutely no problems at all, I've been in lower mileage sups that hasnt felt as precise as this

RPS Lightweight Flywheel(3K miles)

RPS 6puk Street Clutch (3K miles)

Passenger seat

All dash panels e.t.c

Everything else to go along with my other forsale thread

Carpet is gone

Enquire at will,

A long shot but offers if someone wants to take the whole lot

The engine is provisionally sold, £700

Full 6Speed conversion everything here, 2300

No smic, both my FMIC's have gone

Swaybars have gone(will need to update the other thread) - stock 6speed sway bars here though

Abflug nosecone - crack on bottom, and a slight one under front light from taking it off, £100

Its a Non Facelift Sup

Ashtray £5 - I'll

Unless I'm mistaken theres no moveable parts on the bonnet, the part you lift up is attached to the car?

HTH:)

the bonnet we discussed sir, please.

Cheers

G

Was just about to pm ya, 200quid picked up bud, I'll leave it on the car so you can see the quality of fitament, or get pics tomorrow, not seen a better fibreglass bonnet yet

The wings are Seibon Carbon Fibre, slight bit of damage in transit(the resin has cracked) other than that their fine, I paid 700for these and they've never been out on the road, £180 for both

Abflug Type 1 I'm sure, I'll post pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.