The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you get past the days when waiting?

toyotasupra1980

Hiya all, my supra is currently in the garage getting its TT conversion and its been there for awhile being worked on, frustrated [ANGRY][/ANGRY]and cant wait to have her back, just wondering what you lot who have had the same experience did during the time while you were waiting for your pride and joy to be finished?

there are times when i just feel like blowing up.

Mine spends more time in the garage than on the road, if it was a pet it would have been put down years ago :D

yeah but your running a single turbo, which i have heard allot of storys on here about, money in pockets and trying to perfect.

i am just getting a TT conversion with BPU, not very patient to be honest, patience went out the window when my so called friend took over a year to repair my FTO even tho i gave him money to get the bits, but what i am doing now is a different person and different garage with more respect and treats its customer well and they are working there ass off, just excited and need to control myself.

Hiya all, my supra is currently in the garage getting its TT conversion and its been there for awhile being worked on, frustrated [ANGRY][/ANGRY]and cant wait to have her back, just wondering what you lot who have had the same experience did during the time while you were waiting for your pride and joy to be finished?

there are times when i just feel like blowing up.

Meh, just try and think about something else. Put your efforts into another hobby or go womanising or something. ;)

Mine's been at the garage for over 10 weeks now - it's worse than the wait for it to be originally shipped over from Japan. :(

Mine spends more time in the garage than on the road, if it was a pet it would have been put down years ago :D

I think I'd have given up on the car by now if I'd had your experience - I saw it at Phoenix way over a year ago. Well done for persevering mate. :thumbs:

Meh, just try and think about something else. Put your efforts into another hobby or go womanising or something. ;)

Mine's been at the garage for over 10 weeks now - it's worse than the wait for it to be originally shipped over from Japan. :(

QUOTE]

I know the feeling about waiting for a car mate, took 6 months for my FTO to come over from japan and that did my head in, my supra has been coming upto 6 weeks in the garage and the first 3weeks the car was just sitting outside waiting for its turn to go on the ramp, cant handle my SUPRA being in the garage for same time period my FTO was, i would for definate go of the edge mental, some are saying i am loosing it now:blink:.

play playstation or spend a lot of time now with the mrs or girlfriend. take her out, get down to the job a lot more and give her overall a lot of attention coz when the sup's back she aint going to see you.

i do when i can, but even she asks me how the car is doing, cant win either way, she cant stand the piece of crap starlet the garage lent me, and i dont blame her:(, i hate the damn thing, but i do things that i dont usually do in my supra and rag the living hell out of it:eyebrows:, i even launch over the speed bumps on the way home from work in the night.:D:D