The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paypal problems

j80leo

I have brought a cctv system off ebay for £245 delivered its from china it turned up and had no power supplies so i had to buy some and also one power/video cable did not work told the person who i brought it from and he said that he had sent them strange why would i buy more power supplies?, I filed a claim with paypal and they said i can have a full refund as long as the parcel is returned to the seller only gone down Royal Mail parcel weight is 5.9kg to china it is £87 and DHL £120 !!!:(

Anybody know of a cheap international currier:search:

Does the seller not have a returns policy? Paypal should reverse the payment untill both parties come to an agreement. So why not try and get the buyer to pay you for the power supply?

Edit: The guy I work beside has bought a few cameras from Ebay (chine) and he always gets the cameras then the power pack a few days later. :search:

I thought they just gave the money back right away - I'm very confused with their policies, try interparcel.com, may give you a few more options

But with it being relatively heavy there wont be much change from the prices quoted above!:rolleyes:

Paypal only give you what you payed out first time nothing more not good at all:(i will give them a try fella to see if its any cheaper thanks;)

Does the seller not have a returns policy? Paypal should reverse the payment untill both parties come to an agreement. So why not try and get the buyer to pay you for the power supply?

Edit: The guy I work beside has bought a few cameras from Ebay (chine) and he always gets the cameras then the power pack a few days later. :search:

nothing has turned up yet fella its been nearly 3 weeks:(

I thought they just gave the money back right away - I'm very confused with their policies, try interparcel.com, may give you a few more options

But with it being relatively heavy there wont be much change from the prices quoted above!:rolleyes:

why would they give you the money back ,if you had sold it you would want your item back before giving a refund all i can advise is read feed back check rating and make sure you contact them first ask questions if they seem ok go ahead if not buy from uk sellers,it seems to me that ebay is full of scams these days good luck with it m8 :)

why would they give you the money back ,if you had sold it you would want your item back before giving a refund all i can advise is read feed back check rating and make sure you contact them first ask questions if they seem ok go ahead if not buy from uk sellers,it seems to me that ebay is full of scams these days good luck with it m8 :)

Yes that would make logical sense - something paypal omits from its policies