The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nos equiped Supra for sale

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi guys and gals. The time has come for me to sell my Supra. [sAD][/sAD]

Check out my garage for spec. You won't find another one like this in a hurry. Im after £14500. ONO This is originally a Jurgen import. Its just been serviced and i have a brand new pair of Michelins in the garage that i can throw in too. Mot'd until next August (09) which sailed through by the way... and tax is about 9months.

Extremely sad to see it go but, i am looking to purchase a property in the near future so spare cash is always useful.

If your a single turbo fan then this car is set up perfectly for that, however i feel the car has such a nice balance with very tastfull modifications that i didn't feel the need to go down that route. Im sure there are plenty of members on here that would disagree though.

The NOS is set up but I have not used it myself. Again, more potential horse power there, if you so wish.

Pm me if you want any more info or contact details. You can also email me at '[email protected]'

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hey guys thanks for the comments.

Hi Jurgen, thanks for the heads up. I have got some nice pics but just waiting for my brother to download them. Part of me doesnt want to do it just yet, for obvious reasons. But i will get there in the end :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.