The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTF, anyone had this with paypal?

JamieP

I have never heard of that before. Somewhere along the line you must have ticked a box or agreed to a request that the auction will be paid (automatically) by paypal. I have npt heard of this before though and have been using their system for years so it must be a new 'scam' of theirs to force ebay buyers to use their system from which, of course, they make their money.

Have a look through the listing there is probably an obscure box or something somewhere that's ticked and defaults to automatic payment.

thats really worrying!

i had 20 turn up in my pay pal account this week even tho i rarely use it and have never sold any thing? cant find any where it could of come from.

with out paypal tho you cant pay for much. this site uses paypal for clothing etc?>

I won the auction on ebay, meet the guy and payed cash, when i got home i left feedback on ebay and a few hours later the guy called me up to say the money had been payed into his paypal and he had refunded it:search: next day the same thing happened again, id not authorised any payments.

I don't even get how that would work....I don't think eBay and paypal swap information, i.e. you have to log in via their shopping cart to pay so how on earth did it happen... twice :blink:

I guess you did you check your paypal account to see if the money had actualy left your account? - My first thought would have been that the seller was getting confused.