The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Fisher-Price Islam Doll

michael

• 3 months later...

Some christians fear Islam becuase they think it might be the voice of the Devil. More open-minded Christians, may think that Islam holds some of the absolute God-given truth, but not as much as Christianity.

Other Christians may not think about Islam at all.

A doll that preaches religious messages is a good way to indoctrinate your child, if combined with other similar messages. What better way than to influence the way someone thinks by starting at a very young age.

Religious pre-schools and nurseries could continue the work that such dolls perform at home. Is it a sign of busy mum's that they might rather give a doll that talks sermon messages rather than give that sermon themselves. Is it particular to Islam, or is there a Christian doll too.

My hunch is that it is a Muslim thing.

Some christians fear Islam becuase they think it might be the voice of the Devil. More open-minded Christians, may think that Islam holds some of the absolute God-given truth, but not as much as Christianity.

Other Christians may not think about Islam at all.

Some Christians may take a dump once a day.

How many bases would you like to cover there, Carl?

Do these ramblings appky only to Christians? Or are other parts of society also allowed to "not think about Islam at all"?

Why should the Christians have all the fun?

some christians fear islam becuase they think it might be the voice of the devil. More open-minded christians, may think that islam holds some of the absolute god-given truth, but not as much as christianity.

Other christians may not think about islam at all.

A doll that preaches religious messages is a good way to indoctrinate your child, if combined with other similar messages. What better way than to influence the way someone thinks by starting at a very young age.

Religious pre-schools and nurseries could continue the work that such dolls perform at home. Is it a sign of busy mum's that they might rather give a doll that talks sermon messages rather than give that sermon themselves. Is it particular to islam, or is there a christian doll too.

My hunch is that it is a muslim thing.

o.m.g

I try to cover a few bases if I can.

I know that Christians have as harder life as non-Christians do. Tony Blair and Obama are recent examples of prominent Christians. Some would say Christians lives are harder overall, I wouldn't though. I do not know if they have more fun than muslims.

Yes other parts of society probably feel free not to think about Islam at all.

I personally think that Islam holds a lot of truth, but I have only looked into it a bit, at school mostly.

Saalam Aleikum :)