The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of used parts for sale..

keron

Hi mate, i need a centre console, does it come with the japanese stickers underneath the lid? How much delivered?

Also after this part: After you release the bonnet, you know the catch underneath the bonnet that you have to push up to open it (plastic), that bit, its attached to the bonnet by 2 bolts?

And do you have any black headliners and sun visors? Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any sidelight bulb holders that will fit in a UK spec headlamp (I think UK and J spec are both the same).

I am retrofitting some UK spec lights to my facelift car and want to have sidelights in the headlight units as well as the stock ones in the bumper.

Cheers

Dan

Do you have any sidelight bulb holders that will fit in a UK spec headlamp (I think UK and J spec are both the same).

I am retrofitting some UK spec lights to my facelift car and want to have sidelights in the headlight units as well as the stock ones in the bumper.

Cheers

Dan

got some j specs in. yes they are the same...£5 a side...comes on a small loom....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.