The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Free supra

Guest CoolsBlue

Wait till jan/feb if you want a bargain, a lot of people will be skint from xmas and desperate to get rid of there car.

Great minds think alike :D

I have been watching the R34s drop in price badly! But I am still waiting for next year, sure they will be even lower!!

Besides, they may be cheap as chips to buy but the reality of upkeep isn't so cheap :eek::faint:

Thats the problem, pretty soon supra's will go down the same road as e36 bmw m3's. Cheap to buy so every little baseball cap wearing tw@t gets one but when it needs serviced or parts bought for it the poor car gets treated to the cheapest cr@p that the owner can lay his hands on, before sticking it on ebay and claiming its 'unmolested' and 'maintained regardless of cost'

There are some silly prices for some real exocitic cars around if you know where to look. Some of the rich kids with lots of cars need the cash, so some are going for real low money. I was looking at an add (one day old) for a DB7 the other day. Phoned up and it was gone. The seller of a lambo phoned a friend several times after he had made enquiries and had a test drive. The seller was quite desperate.

There will always be ultra low prices for MKIV's, but you will usually get what you pay for. The current finincial situation may distort the market, some individuals may unfortunately, have to sell well below market value, due to personal financial pressures.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.