The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap uk spec 6 Speed

The Raven

There has been lots of threads started in the last week saying cheap na wanted for 2k, he is getting his own back;)

Indeed,

No offence i dont mind someone trying to get a cheap or broken supra for little money. But when im trying to sell mine and i have respected forum mems more or less saying a 5 speed is worth 2k then what the auto is now 1.5k? Not helpful to anyone with an N/A is it.

So if we are driving prices down lets do it across the range.

Judging by these prices

I want a N/A auto for 1.5k

N/A 5 speed 2k

Aero 2.5k

TT auto 3k

TT 6 speed 3.5k

Uk specs for 4k

and big singles for 5k

Ok i got it out of my system.

Indeed,

No offence i dont mind someone trying to get a cheap or broken supra for little money. But when im trying to sell mine and i have respected forum mems more or less saying a 5 speed is worth 2k then what the auto is now 1.5k? Not helpful to anyone with an N/A is it.

Judging by these prices

N/A 5 speed 2k

Aero 2.5k

TT auto 3k

TT 6 speed 3.5k

Uk specs for 4k

and big singles for 5k

How big?

Indeed,

Judging by these prices

N/A 5 speed 2k

Aero 2.5k

TT auto 3k

TT 6 speed 3.5k

Uk specs for 4k

and big singles for 5k

Thing is the first 3 are defintelty possible, if you look around, and I have even seen a TT auto for 3K in recent weeks too. Definelty looking bad out there at the moment. Buyers Market??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.