The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare Supra plate on e-bay?????

Bill Prawn

what the fcuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive just had a look on ebay and thats not me....ok

please please dont think its me for the love of god

Alex,

If it isn't you get onto this guy as he's taking the p***.

Your log in name and same town.

All a bit dodgy.

Do you have many enemies?

Oh yeah I just noticed you work for Alfa ;)

So that answers that :p

That was the name all along, it's the e-mail that is a rip-off of the guy on here :conf:

But if you look closely at the plate it was made by Motorvogue the Alfa Romeo dealer in Northampton. Which is where Supra-Alex works.

Alex own up and tell us you made it up and the price was a boo-boo.

Save a bit of face mate. :(

That was the name all along, it's the e-mail that is a rip-off of the guy on here :conf:

But if you look closely at the plate it was made by Motorvogue the Alfa Romeo dealer in Northampton. Which is where Supra-Alex works.

Alex own up and tell us you made it up and the price was a boo-boo.

Save a bit of face mate. :(

LOL, Quality! :)

I hate the fact that a fellow member is trying to scam others. :swear: It could be worse though, just imagine this scenario:

A member comes on and posts an extremely sad tale of how their car was damaged by chavs running into him whilst driving a stolen vehicle, with said chavs running away and never getting caught. Member posts up his tale of woe and others, feeling sorry for him, give him parts for free and/or very cheaply. Imagine a member like me giving him his full list of part suppliers so that he can buy at full trade price - thats what we would do eh? Community spirit and all that.

But imagine if that member had actaully bought a scrap Cat C Supra and made up the story to get sympathy and cheap parts. Now that really would be taking the piss eh?

But hey, thats not going to happen - is it??? :swear:

Is this for real Colin?

I can remember that post, and I did feel sorry for the guy.

I'm sure that if he'd posted that he'd just bought a written off Supra and needed parts, most of the members would have still been just as generous to him. Community spirit and all that.

It just leaves a nasty taste to find out that you've been lied to.:(

I find that most of the members of this club will really put themselves out to help other members, its a real community.

It's such a shame when one or two have to spoil it.

CJ - not that is shocking, everyone would of still helped best they can!

this place on whole is very community spirited. i feel like one of the old boys on here now. Ill happily send people CD's when i can get software or movies (home movies obviously :innocent:) or just knowledge i got, and in return people helped me out.

Some of the traders / mechanics who offer there help have saved loads of people loads of money.

You cant totally blame the people for trying to make bit of cash as u need it to survive. i for one would keep a tenner or twenty id find on the floor if im being honest

Is this for real Colin?

I can remember that post, and I did feel sorry for the guy.

I'm sure that if he'd posted that he'd just bought a written off Supra and needed parts, most of the members would have still been just as generous to him. Community spirit and all that.

It just leaves a nasty taste to find out that you've been lied to.:(

I find that most of the members of this club will really put themselves out to help other members, its a real community.

It's such a shame when one or two have to spoil it.

Have a look here chaps - and read to the end with Matt's post.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=32112