The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Black Supra TT Auto GZ FOR SALE!!!

supra_surj

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking motor, Some cheap supra's around at the moment, You seem to be getting alot for your money nowadays, Wish i had of waited 2 years before i got mine now. They seem to have come right down in price since i got mine. Really nice example and low price, This really should go soon.

I have been flamed for quoting cars as overpriced and offering too little but this car is a cracking car with a great spec and fantastic looks, cant believe its not sold yet, would have it in a flash :), the price is RIGHT too :)

Thanks Dean. Its suprising why it hasn't sold. Had a lot of offers for swaps but nothing that is suitable.

How's the new supra going mate?

Thanks Dean. Its suprising why it hasn't sold. Had a lot of offers for swaps but nothing that is suitable.

How's the new supra going mate?

Loving it as it happens, stress free so far and a joy to drive, I must admit I have started buying stuff for it already, nothing silly though all good simple stuff, I would have had yours to be honest, perfect level of tune IMO, BPU is where I should have stopped !

oh and it has cool wheels !!

Loving it as it happens, stress free so far and a joy to drive, I must admit I have started buying stuff for it already, nothing silly though all good simple stuff, I would have had yours to be honest, perfect level of tune IMO, BPU is where I should have stopped !

oh and it has cool wheels !!

You can still have it if you want mate? lol :D Plus its like a twin of your old one! ;)

I can imagine the stress free part mate. Glad your back in a Supra again. Nice example. Cant wait to see it after your small touches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.