The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Black Supra TT Auto GZ FOR SALE!!!

supra_surj

Will Consider part ex NA Manual but nice example. :)

Surj,

Can you provide pictures of the damaged skirt? Have a look at my garage and let me know if you would consider mine in exchange? I am not 100% sure I want to let my car go yet but at least I will know if you are interested.

Mine is a 96 N with 140,000Km on the clock.

Cheers

H.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice car H. How much is that in miles?

I will get pics up of the skirt later today.

Surj

86,956......:D I have the last 9 Mot's and some of the service history/bills etc. I would also like to know what you think she is worth as part of the deal??

Like I said, I am not 100% sure what I am going to do at the moment. I have had my eye on a single/auto of late but that means that I will have two Supras and I'm not sure if I can cope with the hassle......:rolleyes:

Let me know??

H.

Im in the same boat. Dont really want to sell it. The only reason I am is that im changing jobs so rather than getting trains I will be driving. I have the use of my sisters KA so not in a rush but would be nice if I still stayed with a supra and use that everyday.

PM What would you be looking for mate. Just recently reduced my price due to the little bits on the body need doing. As weeks go forward I will get these booked in and sorted slowly so once they have been done the price will go back to what i orginally had it.

Surj :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've about 5k right now, need to sell my rover 220 Sdi which is worth a grand, or my Blitz Z1's and if this is still here I am tempted.

Really tempted. I've had a good few weeks in my personal life and I'm thinking about it with real cash

Will let you know soon

Tom

NB - Ian, be good to be in a Supra again especially a Black TT ;)

I've about 5k right now, need to sell my rover 220 Sdi which is worth a grand, or my Blitz Z1's and if this is still here I am tempted.

Really tempted. I've had a good few weeks in my personal life and I'm thinking about it with real cash

Will let you know soon

Tom

NB - Ian, be good to be in a Supra again especially a Black TT ;)

No worries mate. Have some interest. Havent reduced the price on pistonheads or ebay yet so will give members a chance first then at the weekend I will reduced on the other ads.

You know you want it Tom. ;)

No worries mate. Have some interest. Havent reduced the price on pistonheads or ebay yet so will give members a chance first then at the weekend I will reduced on the other ads.

You know you want it Tom. ;)

Yep, I know that, question is does my wallet !!:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.