The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets have a moan...

Luka-P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it? The guy has a rough day and you flame him because he is neither starving or ill...

We all have rough days and need cheering up, what's wrong with that?

Luka - tough break dude, maybe tomorrow will have something better for you! :thumbs:

If I started a thread everytime I had a sh!t day then I doubt the forum could cope.......:D

I remember a really bad day a while ago where I was told that I was to be made redundant from immediate affect. :( On my way home an uninsured asymum seeker ran into the back of my car.....:blink: By the time I got home my belongings were being cleared from my home by the bailiffs and my house was reposessed......:rolleyes: I wandered the streets like a broken man until a friendly pigeon shat down my shoulder, I felt that I could take no more and decided to end it all by lying on a railway line, the train came down the other track and chopped my legs off.......:( You think that all this is really bad???

Just let me tell you what is really the worst thing about being me.

I support Tottenham Hotspur....!!:D

H.

:(
If it makes you feel better I just got an email from a friend of a friend to say that their new born baby has brain cancer' and they have sent pictures in the email which are heart breaking so they have agreed with AOL to distribute emails and give proceeds to the family.
The baby's name isn't Natalie, is it?

So my days been bad, I want to go to sleep and end it soon. Lets have a moan, maybe you can cheer me up!

Got to work and someone had stolen my milk.

Had dry chicken cob the size of a two pence piece for lunch.

I felt ill all afternoon.

Stainless steel causes me to sharpen my drill bit all the time.

My collegue hung his underpants on the door handle to dry.

I have chunks missing out of my hair from a last minute bad haircut.

I got back and we have liver for dinner...

Top that!

My thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

How strange, is it a phobia of some sort?

Yes, that's it.

I've gone with Chicken Tikka fillets with cajun mayo dressing in a white baguette now. Did I make a good choice?

I have a Terry's chocolate orange bar for desert, but I wonder if I should have gone for the Drifter.

Yes, that's it.

I've gone with Chicken Tikka fillets with cajun mayo dressing in a white baguette now. Did I make a good choice?

I have a Terry's chocolate orange bar for desert, but I wonder if I should have gone for the Drifter.

Terrible choice those chicken fillets are made of silicone!!

Bleghk on the chocolate orange bar, drifter would have been much better.

My head hurts.

I thought Suprapod was this weekend, but its actually next weekend

I cant remember what its like to drive a Supra

Im very skinny and people like to remind me all the damn time

It seems this place is filled with armchair mechanics, most of whom dont know one end of a spanner from another and subscribe to bodgerneering (copyright Supraloopy) yet love to ask how im getting on with my single, then go glazed over when i start to explain

Im unsure if the job i have will last

I dont know if i should have a chicken sandwich or pasta for lunch.

People keep starting random threads about how poo a day they have had

Thorin's lunch FAIL hasnt inspired me that i can succeed in the world of lunch ordering :(

My head hurts.

I thought Suprapod was this weekend, but its actually next weekend

I cant remember what its like to drive a Supra

Im very skinny and people like to remind me all the damn time

It seems this place is filled with armchair mechanics, most of whom dont know one end of a spanner from another and subscribe to bodgerneering (copyright Supraloopy) yet love to ask how im getting on with my single, then go glazed over when i start to explain

Im unsure if the job i have will last

I dont know if i should have a chicken sandwich or pasta for lunch.

People keep starting random threads about how poo a day they have had

Thorin's lunch FAIL hasnt inspired me that i can succeed in the world of lunch ordering :(

I now feel sorry for you Rob. I hope all is better soon, chin up.

After the lunch talk I'm really hungry and there isn't anywhere in walking distance to get any food :( And I'm surrounded by people who don't even speak English, so I can't really talk to anyone. And it's too damn hot outside to go for a walk now at lunch. I think I need a hug ;) :D