The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets have a moan...

Luka-P

So my days been bad, I want to go to sleep and end it soon. Lets have a moan, maybe you can cheer me up!

Got to work and someone had stolen my milk.

Had dry chicken cob the size of a two pence piece for lunch.

I felt ill all afternoon.

Stainless steel causes me to sharpen my drill bit all the time.

My collegue hung his underpants on the door handle to dry.

I have chunks missing out of my hair from a last minute bad haircut.

I got back and we have liver for dinner...

Top that!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel better I just got an email from a friend of a friend to say that their new born baby has brain cancer' and they have sent pictures in the email which are heart breaking :( so they have agreed with AOL to distribute emails and give proceeds to the family.

BTW how much is a hair cut nowadays? I have never paid for one in my life!

So my days been bad, I want to go to sleep and end it soon. Lets have a moan, maybe you can cheer me up!

Got to work and someone had stolen my milk.

Had dry chicken cob the size of a two pence piece for lunch.

I felt ill all afternoon.

Stainless steel causes me to sharpen my drill bit all the time.

My collegue hung his underpants on the door handle to dry.

I have chunks missing out of my hair from a last minute bad haircut.

I got back and we have liver for dinner...

Top that!

Come on, be easy on the guy.....

I mean wow, you really have had it tough. Sod the starving children in Africa and all those people dying of cancer etc after reading that I now feel so sorry for you.

Come on, be easy on the guy.....

I mean wow, you really have had it tough. Sod the starving children in Africa and all those people dying of cancer etc after reading that I now feel so sorry for you.

I mean wow, you still insist on stating the obvious! Dont people realise that this world is full of bad? It probably out-weighs good when you think about it. We're all lucky, very lucky, these are the surroundings we have been bought up in and the things we are used to we tend to take for granted.

Yes I know Im lucky, yes I am thankful for everything I have and for all the good that is cast upon me, but would it be practical to wake up, come on here and post a thread stating "Woke up in a warm bed this morning!" or "I have access to clean running water!" You have to realise we all have moments where things dont run as we would hope them to, no one is perfect with a perfect lifestyle.

I consider myself blessed to be honest. I know this because Im reminded on a daily basis how life isnt easy for some, for someone who has the inability to move, someone who doesnt have vision, who cant get through a day without assistance and care.

You all cant wait to pounce though can you? Just to get your dig in and provide your negative comment. You might not stop to think what I actually go through but then again Id probably get flamed for telling you that too!

You all cant wait to pounce though can you? Just to get your dig in and provide your negative comment. You might not stop to think what I actually go through but then again Id probably get flamed for telling you that too!

Someone needs a hug.

Edit: Too slow- darn!