The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Tattoo

_Shane_

Not overly keen on the idea Shane, but my opinion doesnt count on 'your' choice of tat. but i do agree about whatever tattoo someone has that it marks a memorable part of their life, and if its thought about hard enough then you will make the right choice.

If its what you want get it, dont live life worrying how you will feel in 50 years time, it may never come...

Dont ever have a single day where i regret my dragon tat, in fact it wasnt until this summer when i was out and about and people started commenting again that i even remembered it was there. Just feels part of me now :)

Ask around tattooists to see their work, and find out if they've done any motor vehicle tattoos before. Getting a real-looking Supra would be a challenge and could end up looking horrible! Go with something more comic style, or artistic than a stright off picture of a Supe. Plus you can distort it, ad a background or effects or whatever to make it look cool.

If you just want the lettering then that should be pretty simple, but think long and hard about where you want it and how big. The trouble I have is I don't have enough space to have bigger tattoos that I like now, as my older ones take up too much room!

Daft idea, After a year you will want it covered. You will feel like a tool when you are 70 and waddle into the pub with an engine/car name tattooed on your' arm.

I've had my fare share of stupid tattoos, all but one are now covered (Nos one). Besides it's only another addiction that will consume you cash.

lads the tattoo would only be the engine code - 2jzgte, no pics or anything like that

Going to get the brother to mock summin up later on to see what it looks like before

i do anything

So a nice girl comes up to you Shane :) and says...hey err...nice...umm tat...What does it mean? :confused::shrug:

You begin your reply :cool: but before you finish, she's :yawn:

:(