The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Tattoo

_Shane_

VenomX has a supra tattoo, it's on his arm (between his albow and wrist bit) it's a sort of ripped skin design and it says 'supra' behind it in the same design that's on the car IYKWIM? it's pretty big maybe 5" long lettering.

since he showed it to us, i'm assuming he won't mind me posting this. :D

maybe he'll spot this and post some pics.

I was thinking about that alrite, the way people say what if u buy a gtr next year

and stuff like that, normally i would look at it and say nah i wont bother as i will prob

end up with a gtr later on down the road. But watching that program lately miami ink,

its not a fashion statement,people get tats to remind them of a particular part of their life, so i dont think i would be moaning much if i ever did move away from the supra (not that i see that happening lol) but if i did i got summin to remind me of the good times :D sounds a bit gay i know but sure....

i was thinking about that alrite, the way people say what if u buy a gtr next year

and stuff like that, normally i would look at it and say nah i wont bother as i will prob

end up with a gtr later on down the road. But watching that program lately miami ink,

its not a fashion statement,people get tats to remind them of a particular part of their life, so i dont think i would be moaning much if i ever did move away from the supra (not that i see that happening lol) but if i did i got summin to remind me of the good times :D sounds a bit gay i know but sure....

:D

Although I am a big fan of tattoos I would never consider one that is "car" related. Over your life cars will come and go and I bet you will regret it in the long run.

I would go for something a bit more middle of the road ie - animal or family related.

H.

The whole idea just stinks of potential regret but each to their own and all that - if you incorporate it into a meaningful design that can be covered later then you might be OK.

Lots of people do it, I wonder how many of them would do it a second time?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/editorial_images/2007/cavalier_tattoo.jpg

http://www.yuppiepunk.org/2007/12/a-not-so-complete-history-of-corporate-tattoos.html

A good tattoo artist could probably make something work but your general photocopy, stick to arm and trace close to the outline types would probably leave you with a lifetime of disappointment.

The Viper tattoo woman is Nadine Geary BTW.

The whole idea just stinks of potential regret

This is true, I was listening to that slavering bint Fearn Cotton on Radio 1 the other day and she read out a text from some tube that had just sat through his first session of getting his back tattoo done. Which was going to be the full size of his back as a picture of the Hulk smashing through a wall..........

I'm sure that'll look amazing in 50 years.