The mkiv Supra Owners Club

interest rate cut .5%!

ozz

Great...

Doesn't stop things going up in price, gas, electric, etc....

I've noticed the impact of electric prices going up and it is a real impact, admittedly I have an above average electricity bill but it has gone from roughly £15/week to about £25/week.

Great...

Doesn't stop things going up in price, gas, electric, etc....

I've noticed the impact of electric prices going up and it is a real impact, admittedly I have an above average electricity bill but it has gone from roughly £15/week to about £25/week.

I've noticed my weekly shop seems to have gone up by £10-15.

I've noticed my weekly shop seems to have gone up by £10-15.

It all adds up, £10 for food, £20 for electricity+++

Eventually, you are £300 worse off regardless of what they say about the interest rate. It is just a paper figure that doesn't show what the 'man in the street' has to deal with.

we went to the bank yesterday as our mortgage runs out of term in December, we have been on a tracker, 0.46% under the BoE base rate, that was very nice, however yesterday it caught up.

In the end we waited to see what was going to happen tomorrow seems its happened today, can now go back in next week hopefully the cuts having been passed on to the end user.

fingers crossed

Richie

Personally, I was hoping for the interest rates of the early 90s - 15%. I want to get back some of the money the shares have lost in the last month!

I'm with Dave i've lost thousands of £ in share values and don't have a morgage :(

A stable market would be nice so that you could try and judge what sort of gamble there is involved with what ever way i want to invest my savings.

Trying to a business deal with bank at the moment but they are being very edgy on what they will lend against what security they want :(

Anybody got a million they want to invest?

Guest Budz86
Well I'll be abuot £90 a month better off which will make a huge difference to me.

JustGav you spent £25 p/w on electricity.... How big is your house??? I pay that a month.

Think it's down to the plug in 'massager' and it's constant use :p