The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra UK TT - Manual 56,700 Miles

DBR

Hi All,

My circumstances have now changed and with much joy im now keeping my Supra!, appolagise to all those i have been speaking to over the last couple of weeks but for the time being im keeping her. Sorry if i wasted any of your time.

Kind regards

UK Spec Toyota Supra TT ( Manual ) – 1995

- 56,700 miles

- Rare 6 spd manual

- Full Toyota Service History to 42,509 miles, thereafter serviced by Mark @ Phoenix (Highly recommended on this forum)

- Completely stock with no aftermarket modifications, just as they rolled out the factory

- All usual UK spec goodies Traction control, front active spoiler, 326 bhp as standard, full leather, heated seats etc etc.

- Fitted with Laserline Thatcham 1 alarm/immobiliser

- 3 owners from new

- Tax & MOT until February 2009

- Garaged

- All original Toyota booklets, manuals, service book etc.

I am selling my much loved supra with much regret and if I could I would keep this beast forever believe me I would, over the years she has caused no problems what so ever, without doubt this is the most reliable and fun car I have owned, there aren’t many cars around that boast high performance and reliability.

The service records are absolutely immaculate with a fully stamped service book, she has been serviced on the dot at the correct intervals for all the ‘A’ & ‘B’ services per the service schedule along with the intermediate oil changes that fall between. Since I have had the car I have been using only ‘Silkoline’ Engine oil ‘Pro S 5W-40’ as recommended by Opie Oils, along with V160 transmission oil for the getrag 6 spd box. I also use shell optimax petrol only. This car has been looked after with no cost spared and is in lovely nick for a car of almost 13 years old, I also have a email from the original owner to find out about the cars history needless to say he also loved the car.

I had fitted a double din touch screen Kenwood DVD player as the Toyota system was a bit dated, however I still have the original stereo if you want it.

The only bad point is the wheels could do with a refurb.

I would really like this rare origional beast go to somebody on this forum that I know will treat it with all the TLC I have given over the years, the car isn’t happy unless it gets polished every week!. I can’t think of anything else but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. If you want anymore pics emailed please let me know.

Regards

Dan

Phone: 07766 702 276

Email: [email protected]

£14,495.00

im one of those people that waited for years took me 3.5 years to find this buit! - i searched through auto trader, ebay and forums for a long time, lovely machine. please dont say anything else too nice, i already have a lump in my throat putting her up for sale.

I can't believe how clean it is! Very rare beast indeed! Good luck with the sale! Make sure the new owner is worthy!!

Oh i will mate, i was thinking of making them take a Supra test as part of the sale terms - just to make sure they know how to treat her :D

Was the owner from N.Ire? Co. Tyrone reg if i`m not mistaken.

Not many 6spd UK`s about with that mileage, nice example.

Could it be that one that was knocking about your town for a while? It's first owner was a Tyrone guy and it changed to your town in 2003/04 ish? Mileage was tiny at the time.

Could it be that one that was knocking about your town for a while? It's first owner was a Tyrone guy and it changed to your town in 2003/04 ish? Mileage was tiny at the time.

Looks like a car that was forsale around Banbridge a few years ago. Clean example

Was the owner from N.Ire? Co. Tyrone reg if i`m not mistaken.

Not many 6spd UK`s about with that mileage, nice example.

It was indeed from N. Ireland - I cant remember the name of the person but i'll check the letter when i get home.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.