The mkiv Supra Owners Club

find myself in a uneasy situation

Kirk

Her boyfriends an asshole and everyone agrees, even she does which confuses me but ill play my cards, see where it gets me! Thanks a lot to all you guys! I appriciate it!

Good laugh this threads turned into!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been in a similar situation mate.

... untill she stopped talking to me a year ago...

Same here and then a couple of months later she suggested councelling!?

I said whats the fvcking point of that...

Councellor says 'what appears to be the problem...?'

I have to think for about 3 seconds before the obvious response of 'neither of us like sucking c0ck anymore'

My advice(and i wouldnt take any relationship advice from me) is go out and shag some other girl senseless. Am sure you will feel much better.

I say ignore her, let her make the next contact with you, if she knows she can have you with a snap of her finger then wheres the fun in that? but after 7 years of being friends it's unlikely it'll develop into anything more than that.

Only the whipper snappers.

the whipper snappers dont normally have enough experience to play games, i find the older ones worse! Maybe its cause their bored :search:

No matter how much of a c**k the bf is you wont get anywhere telling her that

Did you let her know your feelings after she got with this fella of hers ? not well informed of the whole situation here but if the answers yes and all of this has gone on recently then the chances are it's why she's upset ( you really don't want to wait for lots of years before telling someone you want to fook the paps off of that you have a stonk on for them ) as they'll get bored of waiting and as other people said categorise you into the just good friends bracket. If she's had feelings/still has feelings for you then this would explain the sadness/confusion part.

If she's made her mind up on the other fella then just let it be and remember for next time that the majority of women find confidence a real turn on, so reduce the time from years to weeks (days even) before "asking for progression" and you'll be pleasantly surprised how often it works ( worst you'll get is a no and then you move on without emotionally rollercoastering yourself over her)

just my two pennorth and hope it all works out well for you

SSM

Maybe not- but I know a man who can...

*Looks for Blackie*:D

He claims that "that incident" was blown out of porportion as he was just taking the corpse's temperature. He was told by his employers that they hope that "thing" has numbers on when you pull it out!!...:D

Necro joke anyone??

H.