The mkiv Supra Owners Club

find myself in a uneasy situation

Kirk

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she feels sorta the same but she's got a fella and I always said I'd still be her best mate...

Posted via Mobile Device

she doesnt feel the same just wants to have her cake and eat it, be a shame if the fella found out though, secrets dont stay secrets for long it all comes out eventually :devil:

solution, find a girl that doesnt play games!:search:

I'm a believer in fight for what you want mate. It's easy to give up (I've done it a dozen times in the last 2 weeks) but if you REALLY want something, no matter how far away it looks you need to go for it bro. If you feel it's worth it and are prepared for possible huge upset in the end... go for it!

Failing that walk around with your top off like GavR suggested. That'll fix it without a doubt

Guest Budz86
Use the supra to pick up a cheap s1ag and give her one on this lasses front garden should make you feel a bit better or you could always just have a w@nk through her letterbox.

HTH:d

Brilliant! Just make sure the letterbox isn't spring-loaded and doesn't close at the wrong moment...

I'm a believer in fight for what you want mate. It's easy to give up (I've done it a dozen times in the last 2 weeks) but if you REALLY want something, no matter how far away it looks you need to go for it bro. If you feel it's worth it and are prepared for possible huge upset in the end... go for it!

Failing that walk around with your top off like GavR suggested. That'll fix it without a doubt

I agree with steve and I think this is a dude moment....Dude get off your arse and go tell her exactly how you feel, lay your cards out on the table and go fot it:) That way you know exactly where you both stand. I know this risks the friendship a bit but if you really love her and want her you'll never be truely happy until you go for it, it'll be a weight off your shoulders too. You'll regret not doing it more than letting it go IMO.

Good luck, I hope it works out for the best mate:) But remember there are plenty more rats in the sewer;) Thats where I found my GF:sly:

Edit: Let us know if walking around with no top on works:d

I know this risks the friendship a bit but if you really love her and want her you'll never be truely happy until you go for it, it'll be a weight off your shoulders too. You'll regret not doing it more than letting it go IMO.

Seconded, I was in the same boat and even posted on here about it. I did actually get knocked back a couple of times but backed off for a few weeks and we've ended up together. No regrets :)

we need to remember she has a bf though.

We dont know him and he doesn't have a supra so I dont like him:D

Seriously though its a good point which means it has to be handled delicately, but I still say go for it:) Unless he liable to kick the sh*t out of you. No girl's worth that;)

Get over it. You most likely missed your chance about 2 months into the friendship mate. She's told you nothing could happen, and now shes avoiding you. Give it time and maybe stay casual. But I cant see her boyfriend being too keen on you right now.