The mkiv Supra Owners Club

find myself in a uneasy situation

Kirk

Been in a similar situation myself very recently, although not 7 years, more like 1 year. I managed to stuff things up a number of times by trying to push her too quickly making her decide things, but in the end I just chilled out, knowing that she knows how I feel, and she's finally sorted her head out and now we're together :)

My advice is to cool it for a few days and don't sweat it too much. She isn't going to suddenley cut you out of her life after 7 years but I think you do need to make sure she knows how you feel mate. Good luck!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 years of heartache and love is alot to ignore and walk away from.

Give it a few days. Write down what you want to say. Practice your lines and go over to talk. BUT prepared for the worst and dont expect miracles.

Good luck fella. :)

Who inthere right mind would take love advise from you:d

Just do her sister

Ok to clear up a few things, I dint give the full story, much confusion, my fault, Right to answer all of these, 1 she's not there, I've tried goin round, 2 she knows how I feel, she feels sorta the same but she's got a fella and I always said I'd still be her best mate... its a complicated story you see.. I got my panties in a twist all to quick, let the days pass, see what's what x

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest CoolsBlue

maybe shes upset becuase shes making her mind up over you and this other feller, 7 years seems like a long time, i bet shes deciding, thats why she seems sad and there a no texts, it hurts her to much?

or maybe im just wrong...

Ok to clear up a few things, I dint give the full story, much confusion, my fault, Right to answer all of these, 1 she's not there, I've tried goin round, 2 she knows how I feel, she feels sorta the same but she's got a fella and I always said I'd still be her best mate... its a complicated story you see.. I got my panties in a twist all to quick, let the days pass, see what's what x

Posted via Mobile Device

Aaah right, now I understand. Forget my previous post and just have a w@nk......:)

H.

Have a Lemsip and a w@nk and get over it........OR storm over there and sweep her off her feet. Take some flowers and a bottle of champers and say in a loud clear voice "(Name here), I wanna see your goods baby...!!"*

H.

Thanks Paul, I tried to do both, I now have lemon sticky flowers,a bottle up my arse and a restraining order:rolleyes:

Note to self Do not listen to Havard:Pling::D

Go over there and shoot her in the head on her own doorstep, if you can't have her no-one else should either.

It worked for me and that newsreader I fell in love with, and I managed to stitch up the local nutter too. Lets hope they never let him out....

Guest CoolsBlue
Go over there and shoot her in the head on her own doorstep, if you can't have her no-one else should either.QUOTE]

i take it youve seen that film 10,000BC:d:p

Go over there and shoot her in the head on her own doorstep, if you can't have her no-one else should either.

It worked for me and that newsreader I fell in love with, and I managed to stitch up the local nutter too. Lets hope they never let him out....

Oh, that's terrible. :)

ive been in a similar situation mate. You dont know what she is upset about. she might have just split up with her bloke. So leave it be like you have been doing and keep playing the friend line for a little while. Worked for me...

... untill she stopped talking to me a year ago...

Let it go. I'd be pretty p155ed off if some bloke across the road from my girlfriend kept stalking her. So p155ed off, he might come over and visit you. And can you really blame him? Probably not what you want to hear but that's life. Hard to believe I know but sometimes you need more than a Supe to pull birds.

Posted via Mobile Device

After reading above i would suggest moving on......sorry.