The mkiv Supra Owners Club

find myself in a uneasy situation

Kirk

Ok some will see this as pathetic but I don't care.. Here's the scoop

Me and this girl has been mates for almost 7 years, I physicaly love her and adore her, she's knows that.. We've spoke nearly everyday as she lives right across road from me but now it almost seems like she's ignoring me, she appears sad, doesn't reply to my txts or calls or anything. I feel like I've done something wrong but I don't see what. Last time we spoke was thurday and we had a laugh.. What is a guy to do?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7years is a long time!! & within 7years you should be able to know/understand the women! I don't mean to be harse but it aint going nowhere son otherwise it would have happend already! Just be greatful you have a good friend out of this & keep it like that otherwise it'll turn sour & you'll feel/look like a plum!

I've been in the same situation for 10 years and for the past 4 months we've been happily together. I had to see her with other blokes and she saw me with other women it was always hard for me but i never knew it was hard for her too. Maybe if you just get on with things she'll miss you. It worked for me... If you let it get to you it will show and women don't seem to find that attractive. There are loads of similarities in your story to mine but i won't go into all of them. I just came to terms with the fact we would only ever be good friends and that's when she came running to me!

Just a bit of personal experience, if it helps at all...

Ok some will see this as pathetic but I don't care.. Here's the scoop

Me and this girl has been mates for almost 7 years, I physicaly love her and adore her, she's knows that.. We've spoke nearly everyday as she lives right across road from me but now it almost seems like she's ignoring me, she appears sad, doesn't reply to my txts or calls or anything. I feel like I've done something wrong but I don't see what. Last time we spoke was thurday and we had a laugh.. What is a guy to do?

Martin,

Have a Lemsip and a w@nk and get over it........OR storm over there and sweep her off her feet. Take some flowers and a bottle of champers and say in a loud clear voice "(Name here), I wanna see your goods baby...!!"*

*This may not work to your liking but may be quite amusing for passers by. Havard cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury that may occur from following this advice.*

H.

I'd leave it for a few days, I don't know how pushy you are so if you've been txting her a lot then definitely leave it cos she's probably pissed off.

Then if you don't get anything from her for a while then go over and ask if anything's wrong, maybe ask her if she fancies going for a drink just to get away from life for half an hour.

from a womans point of view, i think you should go over and tell her exactly how you feel. But maybe leave it for a few days first as youve been texting her a lot recently. She may not know how you feel, we're not mind readers no matter how many signs you blokes think your showing. She may be thinking shes reading the signs wrong and wont make a move, worried she'll make a fool of herself. If she finds someone else, you may loose her forever. go for it and good luck ;)

Sit back and relax. Make sure she has a text/email from you saying you hope everything is ok and if she wants a shoulder or friend then you will be there when she is ready.

It might be worth putting in there that your sorry if you have done anything to upset her.

Edit: good shout from the lady above. It sounds like you could lose the woman you love. Give it a few days and do as she says.

Question to sexy supra, do you think he should take some roses round when he puts his neck and friendship on the line/

Can you please confirm that you are in fact female after that comment.......:D Women always know what you are thinking......apparently!!

H.

yeah, we can only 'mind read' certain things though. And thats not really mind reading. Its just that men are so predictable!!

Sit back and relax. Make sure she has a text/email from you saying you hope everything is ok and if she wants a shoulder or friend then you will be there when she is ready.

It might be worth putting in there that your sorry if you have done anything to upset her.

Edit: good shout from the lady above. It sounds like you could lose the woman you love. Give it a few days and do as she says.

Question to sexy supra, do you think he should take some roses round when he puts his neck and friendship on the line/

Not sure on the roses. Its a nice gesture but maybe leave the roses until you know how she feels. Theyre a good thing to take round on a first date type thing though