The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheapest BPU supra??

Jim_1979

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=290263891558&Category=18290&_trksid=p3907.m29

My car chaps. Really want it gone now and it's a steal of a price!! Nothing wrong with the car or anything dodgy.

I have two cars I'm interested in veiwing to buy, but I can't until I sell this.

Low price to sell as the market is VERY slow at the moment.

Any questions, ask away.

Jim

I know, I'm really suprised it's not gone yet tbh!!! Everyone must be quite hard up at the moment with the state of the economy etc.

It's a bargain of a price. I'm sure there's no BPU supras for sale at this price.

I do change my cars alot! Already got a choice of 3 lined up as soon as this goes!

Guest sunnyG83

Man i am tempted just buying this for spares, surely its gotta sell at that price.

Dont you think you could free up a few £££ by selling the bonnet and bumper and BPU bits and then selling as a stock car?

I think you would get your money better that way.

Good Luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.