The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" MVK Wheels

marc_p

Ok people here we have my winter wheels for sale, but due to the car not being driven in winter there doesn't seem to be much reason in keeping them, anyway they are the wheels that originally came with the car and they do look smart on a supra but they are slightly curbed and have a couple of little nicks in them, front tires are fine (but are mismatched) and could do with some new rear tires. Anyway onto the pics:

I would like somewhere around £250 for them, plus if you come and collect them I will also let you have a go on the newly aquired sit-on lawnmower;)

What size are they, 8, 9, 9.5,10 and do they cover uk brakes

Unless it's written on the wheels I don't know as they came with the car so I don't really have any info on them.

I will have a look at them and give a rough indication using a tape measure though.

A go on ya lawnmower you say?

Yup, for FREE;)

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.