The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sponsor me for the Big C

Ian C

Hello all :) I don't normally do anything to do with my personal life on here really but this is an exception.

On November 30th I'll be running in the Norwich half marathon and I'm asking for sponsorship for the Big C charity.

Being tall, I assure you, doesn't help with running as I weigh just over 100kg and it takes a lot to shift that around :p So if you just thought "two strides and he's done it" or something like that, you just doubled your sponsorship as punishment :D

My sponsorship page is here:

http://www.justgiving.com/ianchisholm1

And on a (for once) serious note, I'd be everso grateful if you could dip in a couple of quid to persuade me round those 13 miles. I think pretty much everyone has been touched by the taint of cancer in some way or another, for me it's very personal, and on top of that I went to the funeral of a friend on wednesday who alas finally lost her two-and-a-half-year fight against it :( A close friend of mine called me to say his mum had been diagnosed with terminal cancer the night before as well so I've damn well got the inspiration and motivation to complete the run.

And I'm sure I've saved a lot of you a few quid in garage fees over the years, so cough up ;)

-Ian

Donation sent

Anybody else have a problem with the JustGiving site, it never seems to retain my details, I haver to go through the whole procedure each time (and yes I am clicking on the faster next time box)?

Never a problem here, it always seems to remember me.

So if you just thought "two strides and he's done it" or something like that, you just doubled your sponsorship as punishment :D

That wouldn't be fair people saying that, in fact being so tall would certainly be a hindrance. Low cloud cover could seriously affect your visibility. :)

That wouldn't be fair people saying that, in fact being so tall would certainly be a hindrance. Low cloud cover could seriously affect your visibility. :)

:rlol:

Thanks for the quick response folks, I :love: you all (even paul mac :D )

-Ian

Good luck chap :)

A good cause too, seen friends mothers succumb to lung cancer, it's not nice and anyone putting in the effort to raise money to a cause like this is in my book a Good Man™.

If we break a certain target can we get you to run it in a costume?

Must come and get you to map my car sometime too :D