The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Work Vs 3 pice alloys with R888 tyres

Steve Sherwood

what colour was the car they came off, also do you have any pics with them on the car cheers.

Im sures steve's is black. Lovely wheels and looked good on his car when I saw it. If I hadn't just had some new ones myself I would have jumped straight on this.

Had a number of pepole asking to give a price and take off ebay, dont think its fair to sell to one person and not give others a chance so will leave on ebay. If a club member buys the wheels will throw spare 295 R88s in for bid price. I have 19s now so no use to me.

Seems fair.

gonna have to bid now..

Likewise :)

Is there any damaged to the lip part .... at all? Any slight kerbing or lifting of lacquer os spidering under the lacquer. Similarly - any spidering or lifting of paint (or powdercoat if that's what it is) on the gold parts or os it just the odd chip?

Do they need hubcentric rings and/or any bodywork mods to fit?

Edit: I assume they clear UK brakes, is that correct?

Is there any damaged to the lip part .... at all? Any slight kerbing or lifting of lacquer os spidering under the lacquer. Similarly - any spidering or lifting of paint (or powdercoat if that's what it is) on the gold parts or os it just the odd chip?

Do they need hubcentric rings and/or any bodywork mods to fit?

Edit: I assume they clear UK brakes, is that correct?

We use a 3mm spacer to clear 356mm discs with KAD 6 pots the spigot rings at the front are extended to fit inside spacers so still have full ring on hub. We had to shave the rear arch lips to take 295 tyres. The rims have no kerbing odd very small mark, paint has no cracking but has odd chip. The rims are polished alloy no lacquer.

We use a 3mm spacer to clear 356mm discs with KAD 6 pots the spigot rings at the front are extended to fit inside spacers so still have full ring on hub. We had to shave the rear arch lips to take 295 tyres. The rims have no kerbing odd very small mark, paint has no cracking but has odd chip. The rims are polished alloy no lacquer.

OK thanks for the reply and info Steve.

Cheers

Dan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.