The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A must watch film out now TAKEN

supra matt

I really enjoyed it. It was available a long while ago but i didn't bother as i hadn't heard of it. Wasn't until my mate said he seen it and recommended it to me.

Absolutely loved it, great action without any complicated plot, so its one for everyone.

Really? I 'obtained' it weeks ago, but didn't bother watching it, thought it might be a touch fluffy for my likes...

I'll make sure I stick it on tomorrow :)

Yeah, I thought that too... like one of those 'gripping' thrillers that Mel Gibson might do? Ransom anyone?

Maybe too many recommendations already to get sniffy about this?

That said I don't know what other films you all like? Perhaps your taste in films sucks? You could be setting me up to waste two hours of my life!

hmm its ok i guess. i had it a few months now on dvd.

I would have to say tho at the moment one of my favourite films is still Iron man.. or that new incredible hulk folm, thats pretty good, or how about deathrace now thats sweet! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Just watched this tonight. It was alright for a mindless action flic.

Really? It was only released 26 September 2008 according to IMDB.com

Was definitely available before then. However it was a screener so it would have been pre-release.

I was surprised by deathrace. It wasn't amazing, but it was a damn site better than i thought it was going to be.