The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na supra

creative

well folks, my insurance value has been decided and I am now on the lookout for another supra or possibly an RX7

Ideally the car will be sound and not have mega mileage. would like 18's on and lowered if possible. Not to fussed if it has a kit on or not as I have one sat in the garage already.:)

I am in no rush to purchase as I dont need a car straight away and im looking to spend about £3k.

I live in wakefield near leeds but dont mind travelling for the right car.

so folks.... what have you got?

*wonders if he can get into a TT at that price* :sly:

Dude seriously save up a bit more, there is a 6sp tt for sale atm for 4k :blink:

at the moment thats not possible.... the rest of my money goes on keeping a roof over my head.:(

I know that N/a's are on a trade book price of £1750 at the mo (well according to the insurance company)so I think I will find something I want.

I know that N/a's are on a trade book price of £1750 at the mo (well according to the insurance company)so I think I will find something I want.

Hmm I wish you good luck if you wanna buy n/a for 1750 (+ another 1000 to back to life):p Anyway you can find something good for 2600 - 3000

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.