The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Supra TT, 6-speed, BPU, hybrids, J-Spec

harley-jm

[ATTACH]82525[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82526[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82527[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82528[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82529[/ATTACH]BPU 6 speed car with hybrid twin turbos. Quicker than your average BPU! Can run up to 1.2 bar. Generally run at stock levels or 1bar at the weekends….

Lots of fun and totally reliable. Was originally an auto and I only recently had the manual conversion done which has totally transformed the car but I want to sell it to fund my v8 supra project. Bad planning on my part as I wasn’t planning on buying another car when I spent the £3.5k on the conversion!

£6,850

Paul

07764187888 or pm me any questions.

Engine/box/rear-end

Twin turbo - Turbotechnics hybrid turbos (only 8k on these – mostly doing the school run!)

HKS induction kit

Reconditioned head with new valve stem seals, reconditioned seats etc.(8k only on these – a common problem with TTs) together with new cam belt

BPU with large FMIC and polished ali hardpipes with blue silicon hoses

HKS induction/filter

HKS BOV

Double stainless de-cat

Walbro uprated fuel pump

NGK Iridium plugs

Fuel cut defencer

Greedy radiator overflow tank

2 new coil packs

All coil pack connectors replaced 500 miles ago

Lots of vacuum hoses replaced

Auto to manual conversion by Silverstone garage using a good box with only 65,000 miles on it (only installed 2k miles ago). B&M quickshifter, Driftworks lightweight flywheel, new flywheel bolts, new RPS Max Street clutch (very nice feel and actuation).

Manual LSD diff

Stainless exhaust with single back box (sounds lovely but not too loud). Don’t know the manufacturer

Interior

Kahn steering wheel

Very clean, leather rear seats, cloth fronts

TRD main gauges (miles not Km)

Boost gauge

Greedy Profec II Spec 2 Boost controller

Turbo timer

12 disc CD player and sony head unit with removable face

Infiniti front and rear speakers

Microscan alarm/immobiliser

Exterior

Original paint. Looks fine but obviously not perfect after 15 years. Few touched up stone chips

OEM body kit in good condition (minor marks), front rubber underspoiler is excellent

Jspec headlights but not yellow

Supra badge missing off the back and minor marks on the boot

Wheels/tyres/suspension etc

19” Axis Misano wheels, reasonable condition some curbing

265/30/19 rear tyres (moderate thread remaining)

235/30/19 front tyres (very good thread remaining)

Jap brakes (new front NS caliper)

New front and rear pads

New rear wishbones (old ones were seized up so I needed to change them to be able to set up suspension geometry)

Recently done laser aligned geometry

Lowered springs but no rubbing on arches

Arches have been properly rolled

Other

Recent service (synthetic oil)

9 months MOT (June 09)

9 months tax

Approx. 76k miles

Got some jap history and BIMTA import certificate and paperwork. Some Jap service history

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.