The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension top mounts! has anybody got any?!

adnanshah247

hi there guys i need some help. had my car in the garage this weekend to get the suspension changed. it had some japanese gold coloured adjustable shocks on it, cant get a name or model number because there literally corroded off. a brilliant friend got me a set of tein (the green shocks) and a set of new springs. problem i am having is that no mounts or fitting pieces etc were supplied with the shocks because my friend believe i had stock shocks on my car. the shocks i have on the car are much bigger and so are the brackets and mounts which do not fit the new shocks.................

so basically what i am asking is does anybody here have a full set of the stock sup suspension mounts and all the fitting brackets nut's etc.?

really really stuck here as my car is up on a ramp with nothing fitted and mechanic wants my car out a.s.a.p.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.