The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stokish supe

gaz1

Lol, whats up with yours?

nothing but pigs on the track so will be keeping mine at home:d

you can use mine if you want to pick it up from barnsley and pay for anything that breaks, fuel, pads, an oil change and tyres if needed :p

mmmmm now where is barnsley:d

nothing but pigs on the track so will be keeping mine at home:d

not going to comment, dont want to tempt fate.

yep but its the 30k deposit in cash you want upfront thats the problem

Worth every penny....... if it would hold boost :rolleyes:

Guest CoolsBlue

you can have mine for £4k...no offers:D just needs a repsray and to be put back on the road...

EDIT - actually no, i just couldnt do it:D:Dno matter what...

It's a proper tarmac surface, so should be in better nick than public roads. I think they even resurfaced some of it over the winter too. With only 10 cars on track at any 1 time, unless you follow someone round 4feet from their bumper lap after lap, I can't see stone chip damage being anything other than minimal, if there are any at all?

It's not like Bovingdon, that disused runway concrete/stone surface that was loose throughout and claimed many a victim as a result! :eek:

Fair play though, if you've got a 'show condition' car, you'd still rather not get any chips, I understand that. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.