Selling 1994 GZ Auto

Fifty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

Still nada

For those that ask (cuts own throat lol) here are pics of wheel damage the one off the car can be repaired in the same way as the one on the car.

Other shots are of paint scratch and defect on door, and rear tyres

front tyres are both new. (1 is new 1 has 500 miles-ish

sellers message

DO NOT buy a screwed unreliable single turbo tarted up pile buy stock :-)

That is a really great price, Again i ask where are all the members that are waiting to buy a Supra? Whenever a cheap one comes up like this they are never around :search: Goodluck mate :)

It's odd, because when I was looking all the cars in my budget range dried up... and then when I finally have one there appears to be a few.

It's strange to see a TT at an N/A price, but if there are no buyers right now, then there we go.

Even though I wanted a manual, I would have taken this off your hands 3 months ago at this price.

Good luck, c'mon UK members, where are you all now!?

You could buy this and then paint it whatever colour you wanted for less than most TTs.

It's odd, because when I was looking all the cars in my budget range dried up... and then when I finally have one there appears to be a few.

It's strange to see a TT at an N/A price, but if there are no buyers right now, then there we go.

Even though I wanted a manual, I would have taken this off your hands 3 months ago at this price.

You could buy this and then paint it whatever colour you wanted for less than most TTs.

thanks Martini

I just dont get it this is a good car, sure it need s abit of work and I mean a bit.When I think odf all those members who think nothing of putting on new wheels (I did ) turbos stupid noses :p

I just cant see what the problem is.:search:

and Bugs I did not of course intentionally nail the rock lol :)

Rich

thanks Martini

No problem. You should leave it at this price (or go back up to 4K!) because someone will buy it... soon a newbie will arrive and want a TT for cheap... this is it.

Sure, it needs work but at this price you can factor that in. Even buying new panels and spraying them would still make this a cheap car.

Good luck and I hope someone wanders along :)

Rich whilst your wish to have it go to a club member is commendable I think this would go asap (or certainly would have gone by now if advertised from the start) on pistonheads etc..............its not like you haven't tried :)

Rich whilst your wish to have it go to a club member is commendable I think this would go asap (or certainly would have gone by now if advertised from the start) on pistonheads etc..............its not like you haven't tried :)

yes Scooter 8 I will do that when I get a mo.

Its disheartening that a club member hasnt bought it though.

I have probably just been too honest about the bits and bobs it needs, but they really are pretty minor in the great scheme of things.

It will be at a significantly higher price if I put on there at a higher price though rest assured.

thx

Rich:p

Can't agree more, i was looking at the beginning of the year and didn't see a TT for less than £6000. Amazing price, just wished a waited six months longer

Good luck mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.