The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling 1994 GZ Auto

Fifty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :D

would love to give you £4k for it....but some of that would come in the form of a volvo v70!!

but you can keep the tatties!!

:):)

sorry no volvo needing Land Cruiser or Range Rover only

volvo is OK car though:D

Rich

;)

OK i,m not trying to offend our friends from Holland, Finland etc but please note

Car is for sale to paid up full UK members of this site

I will not drive the car more than 5 miles to meet anyone.

I will not negotiate around stupid offers as the car is already at a stupid price.

I will never release car without full and cleared payment or cash

dont try it - and you wont be offended !

Rich

To bad as I cant travel al they way to the car. Im fully paid up, only not UK :wasnotme:

sorry I see you are a member but I am not willing to drive to meet

the car is in Cornwall where it can be viewed.

Rich

That is a really great price, Again i ask where are all the members that are waiting to buy a Supra? Whenever a cheap one comes up like this they are never around :search: Goodluck mate :)

seems so thx - its not as though its a bad car jeez this is as bad as selling the house lol (well not quite)

Rich

thanks for the heads up on the P38 :) do you mean my supra or the soft dash classic lol?

Rich

yep stay away from the p38 rangerover me and my dad had one each, and trust me they were both broke down with silly electric faults every week :(

weve now both moved onto the latest l322 and there a little better but not great :(

yep stay away from the p38 rangerover me and my dad had one each, and trust me they were both broke down with silly electric faults every week :(

weve now both moved onto the latest l322 and there a little better but not great :(

might go for this

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1162099.htm

comments - hahahaa (seriously I like it anyways)

Rich

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.