The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling 1994 GZ Auto

Fifty

:D

Looking for 3700 stricly no offers below this price please

115000 miles, well known car, mine for over 6 years

(first 88000 as kilometres = 56000 miles, then imported and clock changed to miles and reads in miles; also delimited.

very sound no issues but will need cambelt soon

new rad, 18 "Azev M wheels (10 " rears) , Blitz Nur S (nice)

FI Eagles all round, all legal one (front drivers side is new)

Silver 199 with black leather

Sony ICE

UK front brakes(fitted by previous owner in UK for approx 1000 GBP bill available. Goodrich braided hoses., new rear pads - needs front discs and pads but functioning OK at the moment

Cobra Cat 1 alarm + certificate.

ABSOLUTELY NO ACCIDENT HISTORY.

MOT FEB 2010

GZ model with:

LSD = Limited Slip Differential

Cruise Control - works no defects.

Paint a little faded in places especially on nose you can see this in the pictures, spots and faded paint around rear light clusters.couple of small dents lol but still looks good (like me!). There is a laquer burn/rubbed off paint on the front of the pax door, this was caused when my neighbor bumped it there on the first night I had the car 6 years ago; I have always ignored this(also visible in pics zoom in please.

I did refurb headlamps but drivers one is misting all this very wet weather doesnt help.

Oil always done at 3000 miles; bit of smoke at start up CERTAINLY AT THIS AGE WILL BE VALVE STEM SEALS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKE ON BOOST OR WHILE DRIVING, pulls strong and drives superb, second turbo always in at 4000 rpm.

SMC CLEAN AND IN GOOD CONDITION NO BOOST LEAKS ETC.

Older type Apexi wire air filter and older type HKS BOV.

Newish radiator from Jody T and new higher pressure cap - heater working no leaks from heater radiator!

A little rust around base of pax side of rear window - common weak spot on MKIV 's

New windscreen in my ownership.

SW members all know the car

Leaving UK soon so has to go sometime soon:blink:

Pics on PM request or see garage

I will be staying on as a member and may go Supra again one day when I'm old enough lol

Also full set of MKIV manuals (as supplied by CJ), V5 and lots of docs right back to its first buyers receipt in UK. First UK owner was former club member.

Rich

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I will do more pics later today

aha -RR well may need a car for a few weeks back here in UK when we eventually get away (grrr) and I just like them; basically departure being delayed by house sale and supra is not an easy drive in the winter around here; if we have to wait until springtime :D

Rich

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
FWIW steer well away from a P38 range rover if you want any money left from your car sale. They are money pits as a whole. If you really want one get a soft dash classic. I'd have a car like this tomorrow if I didn't have my purple paperweight sat outside.

thanks for the heads up on the P38 :) do you mean my supra or the soft dash classic lol?

Rich

thanks for the heads up on the P38 :) do you mean my supra or the soft dash classic lol?

Rich

Soft dash classic range rover. Its the last of the classics, its rare and its almost got the same interior as the P38 without the crappy 4.6 porous blocks and the w*nky air suspension, and the b*ll*x aircon/climate control system, battery constantly going flat because of the alarm system, stereo that goes tits up, the list is endless and extremely expensive. Put in perspective an entire set of axle and wheel bearings for my disco cost me £180 fitted, one wheel bearing for the rangey costs £400 before fitment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame your selling Rich. :(

Good luck and hope you stick around on the forum :thumbs:

4k is crazy. The engine bay looks mint.

I'd be happy to buy from you purely based on your club involvement and persona.

:)

oh btw, lose the "I love Cock Rockets" sticker from the rear

Might help with the sale. ;)

Shame your selling Rich. :(

Good luck and hope you stick around on the forum :thumbs:

4k is crazy. The engine bay looks mint.

I'd be happy to buy from you purely based on your club involvement and persona.

:)

thank you -well it does seem nuts but I have to be realistic; theres noi point plonking it for sale at 5000 + and it not selling; someone might as well get some fun out of it; I have had for 6 years but my life is off in another direction as you know.

The engine is very clean; I have dropped that 500 off because tbh it does need cambelt (based on miles not its condition; and the front discs need doing sooner rather than later and I just dont have the time now. The bumpers need a respray too although thats just cosmetic and easy as its std 199 silver.

oh btw, lose the "I love Cock Rockets" sticker from the rear

Might help with the sale. ;)

no lol

I will miss the car a lot; but I have sold up and need something to happen; if not it will go in to storage ooop north!

WARNING !!!!!Price may well go back up if noone buys this week!!!!! WARNING

THE 4000 must be firm !!!! lower offers will be spurned lol

Rich

4k bloody hell! I was considering whether to put mine up for sale sometime soon but with prices like that there's no point.

That is a steal for someone.

dont worry Johnny this is really a one off due to my leaving country soon.

Rich

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.