The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Knight Rider Series

toyotasupra1980

Anything like when its on or what channel?

ah there is the problem its being shown in america starting this thursday, but if you have a downloading program like limewire or whatever, you can download the episode the next day and watch it, been doing the same with smallville, i have been a season ahead of the uk since it first broadcasted in 2000 in the US, currently downloading season 8 which has started, the uk has only just released season 7.

ah there is the problem its being shown in america starting this thursday, but if you have a downloading program like limewire or whatever, you can download the episode the next day and watch it, been doing the same with smallville, i have been a season ahead of the uk since it first broadcasted in 2000 in the US, currently downloading season 8 which has started, the uk has only just released season 7.

Season 8 of smallville has started!! :ecstatic: had to down load the entire season 7 because its not on E4 anymore :grr:

yep - Episode 01 - Odyssey, might be the last season but clark is finally excepting his destiny and is slowly starting to be the icon we all know - SUPERMAN!!!!!!!

Ace! cant wait to get that downloaded!! the first 4 season of smallville were some of the best TV i've ever seen.

Last season should be good :)

I watched the pilot episode all those months ago, thought it was o.k, cant believe they messed with the music so much (if it ain broke dont fix it), only real gash bit was the Hof handing over the reigns at the end!! lol. cheese central!!

Still love the mustang, not sure what else thats modern they could possibly use. Best choice out of whats available imo

not a fan of most shows guys, i cant stand lost, and i hate heroes.

I am suprised. Can understand Heroes due to the time travelling thing, but Lost? suppose it does take some getting into at the start but its an amazing show, if a little bit drawn out at the moment and no one seems to just ask the damn questions!! lol.

Oh and now it seems like the shows all about time travel its made me think ugh, thats a disappointment but i've commited myself to 4 seasons so i'll have to see it through. Hopefully it will all come together and not just make me think what a dump ending and "all that build up for that"..

Time will tell i quess!

• 1 month later...

EXCELLENT !!!! Knight Rider was my fave show when I was little. Being an 80's child I love the Hoff and Kitt. So excited when I found the new Mustang pilot on DVD in Tenerief and bought it straight away last February.

The music change was balls but like some of the new effects they can use now. IMO it is what it is so enjoy it as that. It was good to see Hoff's cameo, I still think he's great lol.

Saw the KR pilot when it was 'available' ;) - Thought the effects were cheesy, but then thought back to the original, and figured they were the same (Technology permitting)... And thought the link back to the K.I.T.T. was acceptable...

Watched the first 2-3 episodes so far of the new series, figured it was good brainless watching, the same as the old KR, and exactly what I like :)

(And I've got S1 of the old KR on the way ;) :) )

EXCELLENT !!!! Knight Rider was my fave show when I was little. Being an 80's child I love the Hoff and Kitt. So excited when I found the new Mustang pilot on DVD in Tenerief and bought it straight away last February.

The music change was balls but like some of the new effects they can use now. IMO it is what it is so enjoy it as that. It was good to see Hoff's cameo, I still think he's great lol.

Couldn't agree more, was also compulsory watching on a Monday night for me with my dad.

Saw the KR pilot when it was 'available' ;) - Thought the effects were cheesy, but then thought back to the original, and figured they were the same (Technology permitting)... And thought the link back to the K.I.T.T. was acceptable...

Watched the first 2-3 episodes so far of the new series, figured it was good brainless watching, the same as the old KR, and exactly what I like :)

(And I've got S1 of the old KR on the way ;) :) )

In a way I'm glad it is cheesy, sort of makes it stick with the original a bit. It isn't a brain-power tv show, but every now and then it is nice to just have something you can sit and watch on the box that is a little mindless just to relax.