The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT Modified

nikbiomed

Follow the link to Pistonheads;

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/643523.htm

Yes I know its "my life story" of an advert and it may put some people off or even to sleep, but genuine buyers will read the lot I am sure and see that this is a fantastic car for sale.

I will offer £500 off the asking price for a current MKIV Member as of the time I issued this Post. As some of you may well know I bagged an Aerotop TT GZ edition for a tidy price so will pass on some of the savings to you guys.

As mentioned in the add, (If you can be bothered to get to the bottom of it), I am willing to negotiate a reduction in price for Modifications Removed. Try Me.

Forgot to mention in Pistonheads this is an L reg 1994.

Also you can phone or txt me on 07860560133 my name is Nick

Gotta say, once in a while my idea of a perfect looking supra comes along, and this is definately it...im not a fan of mesh on grills but its my only negative and usually i have quite a few :)

Id be selling the red aero

Good luck with the sale, but it wont be needed in the case of this car.

Thanks for the comments they are certainly making me think twice I can tell you. The only comment I can give is that Blackie was indeed a crap looking car when I got it. I have spent the year putting this car together (myself I may add) to make it what it is today. I can do it again with the RED one. If necessary respraying it Black and therefore a clone of the Black one just with the AEROTOP.

The Wife and I went out in them both yesterday and it looks like we may be keeping both anyway, how good is that, especially if it does not sell. Trouble with that is I will not be able to fund the modifications to the red one to the level I would like to. We will see though.

Again thanks guys, O and by the way I am not too keen on front mesh neither, it was gonna be temporary until I got a FMIC as the gap is so big on the JDL front bumper you can see all the bits behind which looks worse. So grill for now.

I am willing to take a Part Ex on this car if thats easier, but need at least 3K cash in the deal to pay off my wife. Yep it can be another supe if you like (must at least be something sporty and interesting though) not too fussed about condition (must be driveable) as I can do it up. However, in all fairness I cannot offer a Club Discount of £500 on a PX but am still willing to take certain things off to help with the value, again try me.

You drive up in yours and drive away in mine, now thats got to be worth thinking about.

hi i am a former member had a uk supra very similar.

would like another but have a clio 172 sport as follows

2002 plate

black of course

half leather

full history 68k miles

cambelt at 62k

2 new tyres

rear pads and new rear and center box just fitted

11 months mot 11 months tax

£400 just spent

perfect drive needs nothing

only faults minor curbing on alloys

minor dent hardly noticable on bonnet

car real fun to drive dealer would want £5 k

have 3K

INTERESTED?

hi i am a former member had a uk supra very similar.

would like another but have a clio 172 sport as follows

2002 plate

black of course

half leather

full history 68k miles

cambelt at 62k

2 new tyres

rear pads and new rear and center box just fitted

11 months mot 11 months tax

£400 just spent

perfect drive needs nothing

only faults minor curbing on alloys

minor dent hardly noticable on bonnet

car real fun to drive dealer would want £5 k

have 3K

INTERESTED?

I would have been interested in this for the wife but she already has the fancy Orange RenaultSport Megane 225. She tries to race me in occasionally, but obviously looses. Send me some more pics though and I will check it out with her just in case.

This car is provisionally sold to a nice guy call Matt from Warwick. No not the one thats been on ere for years and bought my Jspec brakes, another Matt. He is new to the Forum and I believe to the Supra too.

Anyway, welcome to the wonder world of the Supra bud, hope you will have as many lovely rides in the car as I have. So it really does look and go as well as it looks in the Photo's ehe?

Don't forget if you really want to pull out their will be no hard feeling, I won't be disappointed honest....

Great to meet you today Nick - the car is amazing and the amount of work and passion you've put into it really shows. It's great to be entering the world of Supra. Hello everyone else, please excuse me if I end up asking any stupid questions :-) Looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

No intentions of pulling out - and the wife loved the car too. You can rest assured I'll look after it. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the aero (assuming you'll be posting progress on here), and hopefully the cars will meet again at one of the forum meets.

Cheers,

Matt.

Great to meet you today Nick - the car is amazing and the amount of work and passion you've put into it really shows. It's great to be entering the world of Supra. Hello everyone else, please excuse me if I end up asking any stupid questions :-) Looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

No intentions of pulling out - and the wife loved the car too. You can rest assured I'll look after it. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the aero (assuming you'll be posting progress on here), and hopefully the cars will meet again at one of the forum meets.

Cheers,

Matt.

Nice meeting you guys too. I know its going to a good home so no worries there. You being so close is ideal, maybe we can get some local meets with other local guys once and a while then I can park next to you and remenice (probably spelt that wrong).

I will be posting progress pics in my garage on a regular basis so watch this space.

Their is never a stupid question on here just stupid answers once and a while. Generally though most people are very helpfull.

Speak Soon.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you're going to find a way to come to Supra Pod with that Aero Nick. ;)

I am going to try, but I am a dry weather person and the Japfest was such a wash out. I am hoping Cravo will be able to come along too, I have mentioned it to him. So if the weather is nice and there aint too much trouble back home by then (they have all gone mental cos I sold Blackie), then I will see ya there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.