The mkiv Supra Owners Club

name that part?

Big Ian

OMG!

i don't know! part of the runner on the seat?

i would go out and strip the door trim off just now and have a look at the window gear etc but it's raining cat's N dog's out there!

if someone can ID the part it might save me a little time looking to see if i can repair it and refit it or :( renew it?

hopefully as easy as i can refit it? :) ive not even tried my window to see if it moves OK?

my car's been parked since last friday while i'm waiting on a few needed part's being delivered.

Wouldn't do that just yet bud. I had a devils own job on a Calibra window lining it al up. :)

thanks alaing ;)

the rain went off .. so off came the door card and i noticed straight away where the part was seated

i drilled a small hole through the snapped bolt then drew it out, ran a "tap" through just to make sure the threads for the new bolt were clean and true then i refitted the part, after looking at your pic's i can't help but think my one doesn't look as flush a fit to the door panel?

PS, yes my car is silver and has had a red door fitted at some point in it's life :blink: