The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap import MUST GO CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Guest balowny

Hi john the pictures are recent the dates on the camara are wrong...

Its running 1.5 bar at the moment i havent touched it since ive had the car.

Alos someone has called and is comming to view it on the weekend just to let you know;)

Hello jon sorry i didnt find out if they were hybrids.

I didnt get a phone call from that bloke who wanted to view it so if your intrested mate let me know

Cheers

Hi i am still interested mate, but my only worry is what everyone else has said about the boost pressure. If you could ask your dad if he knows what they are? i took a deposit on my car yesterday and i should hopefully have the rest of the money early in the week. Once you find out about the turbos i can sort a train ticket out to come down and have a look cheers jon.

ARRRGHHHH IM SO STUPID!

Its been runing 1 bar so sorry..... Its running 15 psi which is 1 bar i got the numbers muddeld DOHHH..

Now your talking!

Car should sell absolutely no problem now.

If you want a piece of advice....

Ask the Mod's to close this thread and start a new one with all the PROPER information in it. That way there will be no confusion as to how the car has been maintained.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.