Supra tt6 bpu REDUCED To £10,500

supra61

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Steve, I have just noticed that you have the same wheels as me (AVS Model T7's). It is good to see what they look like in chrome - nice wheels mate and not cheap by all accounts.:cool:

Thanks Andrew and there was me thinking i had the only supe with them on.Oh well never mind.I have been told that they are called shaddow chrome.Any ideas on about how much they are.

Cheers.Stevie.

• 1 month later...

surprised this is still for sale.

Guess people hit their senses and check their finances first when it come to buying a car in times like these.

Amazingly when you do go to the likes of B&Q, etc people are still forking out thousands on new kitchens, bathrooms and all on their credit cards like the good old days..

I might. Just might come have a looksee this weekend. No guarantees. I'm not rolling in cash and already have four cars when I should only have 2, well maybe three as my offroader doesn't count. I love the colour and want to get back into stock parameters. Single is great but its reliability and my availability to get it serviced is a PITA. I'll have a chat with my mrs that is hankering for a mk4 supe again and see what she says.

"Single turbo is fun, not sure its as much fun as BPU++++ though, I'll let you know though when I get it properly tuned."

Performance wise - Singles are in a different league to a full on BPU. it really does transform the car into probably one of the quickest cars on the road. I am amazed that these 10yr + cars can take this type of a serious transformation without falling apart.

OK so I stand by the quote of mine you have put up. Single is fun but I will let you know when I get it properly tuned. In over 2 years of ownership I haven't had the money to push the full spectrum on mine due to one reason or another. One thing I do know is my old supra had as much pickup and go and didn't have as many ecu related issues as my aristo has had. The full realisation of power has never happened for me on the aristo but my supe's I could hammer the pedal to the metal and just go.

I might. Just might come have a looksee this weekend. No guarantees. I'm not rolling in cash and already have four cars when I should only have 2, well maybe three as my offroader doesn't count. I love the colour and want to get back into stock parameters. Single is great but its reliability and my availability to get it serviced is a PITA. I'll have a chat with my mrs that is hankering for a mk4 supe again and see what she says.

Thats fine bud should be around this weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.