The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified supra under 6k

shimmydude

A year a go i owned a fine example of a supra, kitted, interior done up, etc etc

but due to a new business venture i was forced to sell the car :(

However, now i am back in the market for another since i have been bitten by the supra bug and cannot find anything i like more.

So i am looking for a supra for under 6k that has had the (or most the) exterior done (bodykit, alloys, etc) but with not to many bhp mods.

Has to be a manual, can be turbo or non turbo (know realistically will prob be N/A's around this price bracket) but i just wanted to see what kind of thing is available at the moment.

Thanks for your time guys :)

Yea that was mine Daman, miss it like mad :( Your supe is nice jonah, love the front, and looks in very good condition, however i was looking for something with a little less millage. Will keep it in mind though as the shed loads of reciepts and documentation on it speak volumes for the condition of the car :)

Yea that was mine Daman, miss it like mad :( Your supe is nice jonah, love the front, and looks in very good condition, however i was looking for something with a little less millage. Will keep it in mind though as the shed loads of reciepts and documentation on it speak volumes for the condition of the car :)

good luck with your search

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.